Friday, February 27, 2009

New Furniture

We FINALLY splurged and got new furniture. It was so much fun and stressful at the same time. Matt has wanted a dinning room table and I could no longer stand our old couch.

Here is a picture of the old couch and chairs. (Although I am grateful to Matt's grandpa for giving them to us, as we have gotten by for so long with out purchasing new ones, I am glad to let them go to their new life.)


And the new couch and chairs




Then the dinning room table




This table can be extended and seat 10 people. The only problem is that now Matt wants to invite 10 people over and have me cook for them. Having 10 people over is fun, cooking for them, not so much. If only we had this table at Thanksgiving.

10 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

I love the new furniture. It looks great.

jhjonze said...

Holy cow! I LOVE the new couches! The table is great too.

Erin said...

Nice new furniture!! I hear you, we have inherited every piece of furniture we have (except our bed and our tv stand) and I do look forward to picking out my own stuff. Excellent choices by the way!

The Royal Buffington's said...

Wow Debbie. You have really great taste. I love them!

Angela said...

The couches look so soft and wonderful. I like the design in the table too, all good choices.

MB said...

Looks good! I like it! Hey, by-the-way, my husband applied for a job in Denver! You never know, I could come and visit those new chairs !

Anna said...

Looks Good!!

Momma Salt said...

How about if we come visit and we cook together? But not turkey! HAHA

I love the furniture. You really do have nice tast.

The Laytons said...

Well, we like to eat!! Count us in!

Sharon and Spencer said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous yet again. good job getting dark couches and table-much easier to hide stains and it's more beautiful.