Friday, February 6, 2009

It Looks The Same To Me...

Well at the end of the year we promised a new (or a slight change) in the format that we were using, and then we disappeared. Well we didn’t really disappear, but Debbie started a new job (what no blog post on that? I know, but ask her…) and I didn’t really have that much going on.

As I pondered it, I noticed that Debbie & I had decided to alter the format at the height of the political scene that reached it's height in November 2008. We were thinking about and discussing the things that were being debated in the elections.

Since we elected a new president, there has been a lot less conversation around our house about politics & my Econ degree hasn’t been speaking to me as much as it was (it loves a good political conversation/debate).

I am hoping to correct that soon, so be on the look out. There have been an increasing number of things going on in the world that have caught my eye, so be on the lookout.

1 comment:

Sharon and Spencer said...

Debbie, I thought you said you blogged about your new dining room table? Well, I'm anxious to see it, so hurry and post a picture!!!