Saturday, September 18, 2010

Caden's Baptism

I have neglected my blog long enough and now it is time to catch up. This is what we have been up to in the last six months.

My nephew, Caden, who lives here in Denver, turned eight in April and was baptized on his birthday. It was so fun because my parents, Pam, and Sharon and Spencer's family were all able to come to town.

Sharon and Spencer and kids arrived, then we headed to our favorite family dining, Sweet Tomatoes. Nothing like buffet style food.

Spencer with Cale and Carli waiting to eat.
Danielle enjoying her food.
Kelsie, Brooke, Pam, Donna, Sharon, Danielle, Spencer, Jeff, Matt, Dorothy, Larry. (Sorry dad, not the best picture of you, but it is the only one that I have like this.)
Cade, Cale, Paige, Dillon, and Carli

The Mercer clan ready for the baptism
Matt and Debbie with Cade

I like this picture because I don't think Paige was too happy to have his feet in her face.

That night Brooke had a play that she was in and we were all able to attend. It was fun because she had this part where she didn't talk, but just had to be really scary. I thought she did an excellent job.


No comments: