Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lily's Baby Blessing

Matt and I were able to travel to Wisconsin to be present for Lily's (Matt's sister's baby) baby blessing. She was a beautiful little girl and we really enjoyed our time.
For some reason I never took a picture of her all ready in her dress, but I did get this one of her from he back while laying on Matt.
It was funny because while all the men got up and walked to the front, Ally, who is three, decided to follow them up, then proceeded to make her way into the middle of circle standing under Lily the whole time.
While in Wisconsin, there was a mustard festival, which we were able to attend. They had more kinds of mustard than one could ever imaging. They even had mustard custard which I had to try. It was very interesting, it started creamy like custard and ended with a burning mustard kick. I decided I didn't like it. They had different cars in yellow, a big wiener mobile, and more.

Matt's parents with a yellow car

In this little town they had all sorts of fun shops and troll stuff. Here is Matt and I with a troll statue.

Inside the store we found this great hat

We gave Sarah some pretty bows to put in her girls hair, but Ally had more fun putting them in our hair, and found it especially funny in the boys hair.

1 comment:

jhjonze said...

I'm glad you guys got to go see her!