Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hotter Than Hell???

Well I can confirm one thing, Arizona in July is really quite warm. It's really a dead heat for which is hotter in the summer in my mind, Houston or Phoenix.

Thank goodness for Blue Bell (available in both places), Jack-In-The-Box Milkshakes (available in both places) & swimming pools (a requirement in both places).

We had a great time with everyone that we were able to see, and we're sad we couldn't be there longer to see everyone else (and that Debbie was sick for a day or two, cutting into visiting time).

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we had being a part of them!!!


Uncle Matt & Danielle became fast friends!!!















Cale & Carli ready for church.














What they were really thinking!!!















Carli looks lovely in the morning!!!














After the blessing, all the family took a picture:

3 comments:

jhjonze said...

Cute pictures! Glad to see you have a blog, it's my new favorite thing to do when I'm bored at work! Now I have a new one to read.

Erin said...

Wow Debbie, you have a beautiful family!

Naomi said...

Hey I found your blog from the Jarvis' check out ours www.nanddpatterson.blogpsot.com How are you guys?