Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fortune cookie I hope comes true soon.

The other night Matt and I went out to eat at PF Chang's. It was a great dinner. The conversation, as usual, turned to children. As many may know, Matt and I can't have children, so we were discussing adoption options, for the millionth time, timing, finances, etc. The conversation changed and we went on with our meal. As we paid for our meal they brought us our fortune cookies. After Matt ate his, he smiled and handed me his fortune. This is what his fortune read.




It was a good ending to a good meal.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Oooo.. I've got chills!

Stoddard Family said...

What an awsome fortune, I hope it comes true! We miss you guys lots!

MB said...

Yippie! I love it! I hope so too.

The Watts Family said...

I hope so too!!! You guys will be great parents. We need to get together another time, we had so much fun!!! Hope you are doing good.

Sharon and Spencer said...

That just meant the mercer kids. jk

Momma Salt said...

Surprise...I cried! I hope so too!

JarvisFamily said...

That is a great story. I'm hoping it comes true. We loved seeing you guy, wish it was longer, but we've got the camping trip right!

Jana said...

DO IT, DO IT!