Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Tagged

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I had just finished my junior year at BYU. Matt and I had just started dating. I went to Denver for the summer, to live with my sister and work for South Suburban Parks and Rec moving parks with Rahmon. What a strange person. Great times.

5 Months Ago: (January) I was studying for the NCLEX. Yuck!! After I passed I started my current job as a RN

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Finish unpacking
2. Check out of apartment
3. Send e-mails
4. Iron
5. Make dinner

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Any candy/sweets
2. Yogurt
3. Pretzels/chips
4. Peanuts
5. Drinks, such as crystal light, and choc milk

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Adopt some children from Africa and Asia
2. Pay off our school loans
3. Build an amazing house
4. Buy a fast car, and I guess one that would fit our new children
5. Invest for the future

5 of my BAD habits:
1. My OCD tendencies, then teasing my sisters for doing the exact same thing
2. Being mean to Matt to make him mad
3. Wasting time
4. Interrupting others conversations
5. Forgetting who I told what to

5 Places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Hite, UT
4. Katy, TX
5. Aurora, CO

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Counter girl at D&L Cleaners
2. Parks and Rec mover
3. Lake Powell Dock worker
4. Nanny
5. Registered Nurse

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am not sure, I usually tell everyone everything.
2.
3.
4.
5.

5 people that I tag:
1. Angela
2. Sarah
3. Katie
4. Stacey
5. Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment is not really about your post...but I would like to comment on the fact that Nathan is coming home in 72 days!!! CRAZY! Sometimes I come to your blog just to see how many days are left. Stalkerish? Maybe. : )

-Natalie

Jess said...

That's cool you guys have a house. Howe's everything going for y'all? By the way, how do you guys know Dave and Kristen Barton? Dave was my roomie back in college.

It's a Boy!!! said...

I refuse to be tagged...but I will take an update!!! How is life?!