Friday, February 15, 2008

I Feel The Urge To Splurge

Matt and I have been looking into getting a few needed electronics and other such items for a while now. Then we heard about CompUSA going out of business. We headed on over and found several good deals, kept checking back regularly and finally made a few purchases. This is probably our favorite.



Now Matt can truly enjoy the XBox 360 he got for Christmas!!

But going out of business got us a new TV, Printer, Digital Camera (that took this picture) & iPod. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself. I guess we were both just feeling relieved to be working and thought that a couple of new toys were in order.

Just wait till you see what else we bought...

3 comments:

The Royal Buffington's said...

Ohhhh. Can't wait to see it up close!

Tricia said...

Hey Matt! How's life going?? It's crazy how many people I've been able to find on here from Katy! Congrats on the new TV! Keep in touch! Tricia Atkinson (formally Berensen)

Kristine said...

Debbie-
This is Krissy Crandall, how are ya? I had to comment when I saw that Kristin is coming home in 3 days! No way! Let me know when the homecoming is, because I would love to be there and see all the Hunt clan again! Sure miss you when I drive by your old house!